You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

EE Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Evolva IV - The Pimm's Bar
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 58 59 60 61 62 ··· 70 ··· 76  Next Page »
posted 12-11-08 03:47 PM EDT (US)   
The Pimm's Bar

Hosts

EVOLVA IV - PARTY AT FoO's PLACE!

ANYONE READING POETRY WILL BE BARRED!
BARRED I TELL YOU!
BARRED!

Meet The Team (Now recruiting):

The Don - Dr. Foo
Mercenary Dentist - Blatant
Resident Astrophysicist -Arvy
<h2> Abuser of Godly Power - GoSailing </h2>
Legendary Delusionist - Ash
Official Taster of Whiskey and Tea - Earl Sargon II
Banned - Forum Bitch
Jaeger - The Evil Angel (Foo's little helper)

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 03-09-2010 @ 06:11 PM).]

Replies:
posted 03-07-10 10:55 PM EDT (US)     1771 / 2278  
My brother is fermenting some orange juice to make an orange wine. We should let Nacht have some, then call him girly names for drinking a wine. Then, once he's good and liquored up, say, after 3 sips, we can make him wear a dress, smear lipstick over him and take pictures of him.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 03-09-10 06:13 PM EDT (US)     1772 / 2278  
I disapprove of your poetry. Your man card has been revoked.

This applies to ALL of you women. Only men who have been neutered and thier balls placed in some bitch's handbag DARE read poetry in the pub.

Feel my mighty finger of shame point at your lack of testicles.

(PS: If it wouldn't make me a total dickhead I'd sig myself on that.)

Doctor FoO

[This message has been edited by Friend of Old (edited 03-09-2010 @ 06:16 PM).]

posted 03-12-10 10:57 AM EDT (US)     1773 / 2278  
I've actually had a good amount of wine at weddings and such. I did feel a bit happy but didn't get totally blitzed.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 03-12-10 06:58 PM EDT (US)     1774 / 2278  
Did you think saying that you have drunk wine was going to make you seem more manly?

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 03-13-10 02:07 PM EDT (US)     1775 / 2278  
You guys just don't make any sense anymore. Seriously, the last few posts leave me xompletely confused.

EE forever
posted 03-13-10 05:39 PM EDT (US)     1776 / 2278  
They were just all completely random because of the large amount of time between posts and the lack of desire to continue with the previous conversations.

posted 03-14-10 02:08 PM EDT (US)     1777 / 2278  
Yeah pretty much.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 03-15-10 07:08 AM EDT (US)     1778 / 2278  
What Blatant said.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
posted 03-15-10 07:39 PM EDT (US)     1779 / 2278  
What ABU said.

EE forever
posted 04-18-10 03:19 PM EDT (US)     1780 / 2278  
It's been over a month.

posted 04-19-10 08:18 PM EDT (US)     1781 / 2278  
Yes it has. I could tell you guys about my 3 day cruise vacation, but what it really boils down to is that I'm a sexy beast and I had my ego stroked by the 6 women I spent the whole vacation with. For some reason my dad was trying to tease me that I had 6 incredibly attractive women walk up to me (this particular occurrence was after I'd already met them and hung out with them) and demand I join them in a hot tub. I ask you all, could you possibly be bothered by teasing under these circumstances?

posted 04-20-10 05:57 PM EDT (US)     1782 / 2278  
I'd prefer the other kind of teasing under the circumstances of being surrounded by women.

EE forever
posted 04-20-10 06:59 PM EDT (US)     1783 / 2278  
To be fair you were probably captain of the ship Sails.

Ah, how you've moved on from your sailing bathtubs days.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
posted 04-20-10 08:33 PM EDT (US)     1784 / 2278  
Ah, how you've moved on from your sailing bathtubs days.
Four and a half years of age just made me even sexier than I was before. Anyways, back to you all. Share similar stories. If you lack similar stories, go make it happen and then share them.

posted 04-21-10 07:27 PM EDT (US)     1785 / 2278  
I asked the girl who I like to go with me to prom (as friends). She said no because she doesn't want to go with anyone (so not really a rejection of me, per se). The group of friends I'm going with? She's in it.

Last Saturday, from 9 PM to 10 PM, I had three different girls over at my house to play Beatles: Rock Band. This Friday, they want to come over for 5 hour or so to do a repeat and maybe watch a movie or something. We're thinking of doing this every weekend.

I currently have more friends who are girls than guys.

I am truly enjoying life right now.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!

[This message has been edited by Arvedui (edited 04-21-2010 @ 07:27 PM).]

posted 04-21-10 10:50 PM EDT (US)     1786 / 2278  
I'm glad to hear that. Speaking of prom, I'm currently writing a funny little poem to ask somebody to it. I would just ask her face to face but she mentioned that she thought that, for prom at least, was being an underachiever. I would post little bits of it, but its mostly silly and full of inside jokes and obscure literary references (we are in the same AP Lit class) so most of it wouldn't mean much. Besides that, FoO says poetry gets you barred from Evolva.

[This message has been edited by GoSailing (edited 04-21-2010 @ 10:52 PM).]

posted 04-22-10 09:10 PM EDT (US)     1787 / 2278  
Congrats Arvy, and good luck Sails. Also, April is National Poetry Month so I will risk getting barred from Evolva. This is just something I wrote yesterday, so don't judge too harshly.

Nature’s Essence

Sunlight streams from the clear blue sky
A blue jay sings as it learns to fly
Clouds drifting
Leaves shifting
All part of nature’s cry

The essence of heaven
The joys of love
From the earthworm’s lair
To the stars above
Nothing on Earth is as pure as this
And nothing compares to nature’s bliss

The trees sway gently as the wind flows past
The Earth is a ship, and the sky, its mast
Sailing through space on a timeless path
Fending off pirates with nature’s wrath

Beasts of the sky, of the earth, and of the sea
From the mightiest man to the smallest flea
Through life’s first breaths and to death’s abyss
All are bestowed with nature’s kiss

Nature’s cry
And nature’s bliss
Nature’s wrath
And nature’s kiss
Each of these things has a place and a part
Within the confines of the heart

posted 04-22-10 09:18 PM EDT (US)     1788 / 2278  
Its not really the kind of poem I tend to enjoy, but if I wanted to ooze sunshine out of every orifice I think its a great choice.
and good luck Sails.
Thanks, though I'm not really too worried about it. I'm fairly confident she'll say yes and I just barely care enough about prom to bother going anyways. I'm really not much of a dancer or even a partier; I much prefer just chilling.

PS: Since we were talking about poetry already anyways, I gave a 20 minute presentation about two weeks ago on the poem "Mending Wall" by Robert Frost. I enjoyed it and I think you guys might as well.

[This message has been edited by GoSailing (edited 04-22-2010 @ 09:25 PM).]

posted 04-23-10 12:34 PM EDT (US)     1789 / 2278  
Its not really the kind of poem I tend to enjoy, but if I wanted to ooze sunshine out of every orifice I think its a great choice.
Thanks, I think.
PS: Since we were talking about poetry already anyways, I gave a 20 minute presentation about two weeks ago on the poem "Mending Wall" by Robert Frost. I enjoyed it and I think you guys might as well.
Alrighty, I'll check it out when I get around to it.

[This message has been edited by Blatant7 (edited 04-23-2010 @ 12:35 PM).]

posted 04-23-10 01:17 PM EDT (US)     1790 / 2278  
That's actually really good, Blatant. I'm serious.

EE forever
posted 04-23-10 05:41 PM EDT (US)     1791 / 2278  
Thanks, I think.
Indeed it was a compliment, though with a small and good-natured poke at its copious amounts of sunshine and rainbows.

[This message has been edited by GoSailing (edited 04-27-2010 @ 10:14 AM).]

posted 04-27-10 10:09 AM EDT (US)     1792 / 2278  
You're all boring.

posted 05-04-10 06:11 PM EDT (US)     1793 / 2278  
Meh, makes intresting reading.

Who Dares Wins - SAS Motto.
My LOTR Saga Thread(Currently In Production)
My Scens: The SASo0-0o Hold The City
posted 05-04-10 08:50 PM EDT (US)     1794 / 2278  
Since nobody is bothering to post anyways, I'll defy FoO. This is what I wrote to ask a girl to prom. She absolutely loved it, by the way.
A Question for You

I have a question for you
please answer in all honesty; be true
and worry not about making me blue.

Think not of Florentino in this note, for I
am not a creeper, just a normal guy
writing a poem, hoping you find it amusing
and waiting for an answer after you finish musing
on whether you would like to join me to prom.
Simply tell me after class or slip a note into my palm.

And while I sincerely hope for an affirmative
worry not about an answer in the negative
for I will understand and forgive.

And I know similar poems are full of compliments
but I can't stop thinking of the resemblance
it would share with Florentino. Please be not offended
Instead take heart and be prompted
To answer with a simple “Yes”
as compliments will surely fly with you in your prom dress.
I pulled out most of the really esoteric and inside jokes before I gave it to her. The only thing you guys probably wouldn't get is that Florentino is a creeper in the novel Love in the Time of Cholera who wrote like a 90 page letter declaring love and asking marriage of a 14 year old girl before he had even talked to her. It also gets creepier.

posted 05-04-10 09:30 PM EDT (US)     1795 / 2278  
It was sweet, though rhyming "amusing" with "musing" is questionable. But hey, it worked out for you.

posted 05-04-10 11:09 PM EDT (US)     1796 / 2278  
Yes, I know it is questionable, but the whole thing is fairly questionable.

posted 05-07-10 11:10 AM EDT (US)     1797 / 2278  
Yessir.

posted 05-08-10 06:50 PM EDT (US)     1798 / 2278  
So what are you guys doing for mothers day?

posted 05-09-10 04:14 PM EDT (US)     1799 / 2278  
Nothing really, though I bought my dear mother some flowers.

posted 05-09-10 05:22 PM EDT (US)     1800 / 2278  
Ah, cool. I made brownies last night and then French Toast for breakfast today. For a present, I went out with my dad to the beach and took some good pictures of me in one of my suits since my mom was complaining we didn't have any recent nice pictures of me.

And I know what you're thinking: yes, she is very lucky to get pictures of me as a present, as would be any other woman!

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 58 59 60 61 62 ··· 70 ··· 76  Next Page »
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » Evolva IV - The Pimm's Bar
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames