Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: EEH Official Mafia Calendar
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 14 15 16 17  Next Page »
posted 01-02-08 03:48 PM EDT (US)   
This is our Mafia Calender. We use this to
schedule and maintain order in all of these online forum
games. YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF MAFIA??? CLICK HERE!

Current Moderators:

* Rotaretilbo *
GoSailing
Maegereg
Arvedui
Sargon II
Ashrzr
Friend of Old
A Banned User
Catabre
Wonder Bread
Nacht Jaeger
Julius999
Undeadsniper55

* Head moderator

These are the people who host the games. They have the
important role of making the games fun. If you would like
to host a mafia, post your ideas in the thread below. You
must meet the criteria of participating in at least 2 games
(games at any Heaven count towards this requirement).

Mafia Queue
There are two lines - one for people wanting to run full mafia games (no restrictions) and one for people running Mini-Mafia. Mini Mafia has a maximum of 12 players.

Full Size Games Queue
  • Insanity Mafia - Arvedui
  • Shapeshifter Mafia - Maegereg
  • Return of the King Mafia - Nacht Jaeger
  • I, Claudius Mafia - Ashrzr
  • ???? Mafia - Julius999
  • Call of Duty 4 Mafia - Undeadsniper55 and Roatertilbo
  • Half-Life Mafia - Rotaretilbo

Mini Mafia Queue
  • Kitty Mafia - Friend of Old
  • The Princess Bride Mafia - Nacht Jaeger
  • Jury Mafia - A Banned User
  • ???? Mafia - Blatant7
  • ???? Mafia - Catabre
  • Spongebob Squarepants Mafia - Ashrzr
  • Nineteen Eighty-DUST Mafia - Arvedui

Game Ideas
  • EEH Mafia - Wonder Bread
  • Super Mario Brothers Mafia - Wonder Bread
  • Kitty Mafia - Arvedui

On Probation

Complete games
  • Alias Mafia - GoSailing - Town (Sargon II, DunC, A Banned User, Ashrzr, Maegereg, grizzly137, The Wanderer)
  • Improbability Drive Mafia - Rotaretilbo - Town (grizzly137)
  • Red vs Blue Mafia - Sargon II - Town (Dr Grip, Arvedui, Atzy, Ashrzr)
  • Firefly Mafia - Maegereg - Mafia (Rotaretilbo, Friend of Old)
  • The Road Mafia - GoSailing - Town (Rotaretilbo, Arvedui, Ashrzr)
  • Harry Potter Mafia - Arvedui - Town (Sargon II, TimmySpok, Rotaretilbo)
  • Maxi-Forum Mafia - Friend of Old - Cult (Rotaretilbo, Arvedui, Maegereg)
  • Half-Life 2 Mafia - Rotaretilbo - Town/Survivor (Maegereg, GoSailing, GoldenEye923, Shanks13, DragonQ, Jax, Blatant7, Calenraug)
  • Wild West Mafia - A Banned User - Town/Survivor (Julius999, Nacht Jaeger, Blatant7, Maegereg, GoSailing)
  • Portal Mafia - Rotaretilbo - Mafia (TBK145, Friend of Old, The Dark Archer)
  • California Mafia - GoSailing - Town (Rotaretilbo, Ashrzr, Nacht Jaeger, Friend of Old, TBK145)
  • Hamlet Mafia - Ashrzr - Mafia (Rotaretilbo, Blatant7, Maegereg)
  • Artemis Fowl Mafia - Catabre - Town (Yeebaagooon, Xaph, A Banned User, Wonder Bread, Drinian)
  • Empire Earth Heaven Mafia - Arvedui - Mafia (A Banned User, Julius999, Rotaretilbo, Friend of Old, DunC, Nacht Jaeger)
  • Vietnam Mafia - A Banned User - Cult (Heir of Elessar, Rotaretilbo)

Incomplete games:

Hall of Fame
  • Rotaretilbo: 8
  • Maegereg: 5
  • Ashrzr: 4
  • Friend of Old: 4
  • A Banned User: 3
  • Arvedui: 3
  • Blatant7: 3
  • Nacht Jaeger: 3
  • DunC: 2
  • GoSailing: 2
  • grizzly137: 2
  • Julius999: 2
  • Sargon II: 2
  • TBK145: 2
  • Atzy: 1
  • Calenraug: 1
  • Dr Grip: 1
  • DragonQ: 1
  • Drinian: 1
  • GoldenEye923: 1
  • Heir of Elessar: 1
  • Jax: 1
  • Shanks13: 1
  • The Dark Archer: 1
  • The Wanderer: 1
  • TimmySpok: 1
  • Wonder Bread: 1
  • Xaph: 1
  • Yeebaagooon: 1

Operational Policy
  • There can never be two or more active Mafia signup threads at the same time.

• The next person in line can't start their game until the current game is over or the moderator of the current game grants his permission in this thread.

• A moderator can, at any time, choose to move back an indefinite number of spaces in the queue if they don't want to run their game yet.

• If a moderator feels that there is a demand for a new Mafia game not being met by the moderator whose turn is next, he may declare intent to skip to the top of the queue to fill the void. However, this declaration must stand for a week without any progress from the other moderator before it can be acted upon.

• If a moderator is at the top of his queue, and he does not show any signs of starting his game, a period of one week will be allowed to elapse, then he will be moved down one rank, and the next person will have an opportunity to go.

• Moderators may only be in each queue once at any one time. They are granted additional spots for supportive cohosting.

• If the primary host of a mafia backs out, the game is removed from the queue, regardless of the presence of a supportive cohost. However, if one of two equal cohosts backs out, the other can maintain the spot on the queue, if they so choose.

• The moderator is a god. If the moderator makes a mistake, it is your mistake, so inform him that he might correct it for you.

• Moderators may choose to allow users otherwise probated to participate in their mafias.

• Use this thread to propose Mafia games to be run. They do not have to be moderated by you, you can suggest games for others to run. If a moderator so chooses, that moderator can host the theme. When this occurs, the theme will be crossed out of the suggestion area and placed in the queue.

Because this is a very "long term" thread, it may expire. You should look for a moderator to top the thread if that happens - email them about it.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon

[This message has been edited by Rotaretilbo (edited 01-22-2012 @ 09:33 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 03-23-09 02:22 PM EDT (US)     451 / 508  
    I assure you Julius, I have a much more awesome role than that. Though in fact, I think there's a very similar role to that one in Arvedui Mafia...

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
    |
    "I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
    "Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    posted 03-23-09 02:24 PM EDT (US)     452 / 508  
    There's an Arvedui Mafia? This I have to see.
    You are Julius. You can investigate 3 people every night, your vote counts as 3 and you can lynch someone without them havinmg the required votes.
    Now, this I could use.

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
    Member of Stormwind Studios
    posted 03-23-09 05:53 PM EDT (US)     453 / 508  
    Figures.

Arvedui Mafia is over at BFME2 Heaven, with it's location on the qeue though, it will porbably be another 6+ months.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
    posted 03-28-09 05:31 PM EDT (US)     454 / 508  
    It's also very unbalanced, even though I have it marked as Development Finished.

Also, change my ??? mafia back to Doctor Who Mafia, Rottiekins.

|
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    posted 03-28-09 06:33 PM EDT (US)     455 / 508  
    Do I even want to know the basic premise of Arvedui Mafia? Do you have multiple personality disorder?

posted 03-28-09 06:50 PM EDT (US)     456 / 508  
    It's more like taking some of my best roles ever and throwing them into a mafia together.

|
    posted 03-30-09 09:37 AM EDT (US)     457 / 508  
    Basically it's going to be awesome.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

posted 03-30-09 03:37 PM EDT (US)     458 / 508  
    Hey Rot I've decided I'm going to go ahead and do Memento Mafia instead of Annoying Mafia.

EE forever
    posted 04-06-09 07:47 AM EDT (US)     459 / 508  
    Rot, please take me off the list. I'm not going to be here by the time my turn rolls around.

However, I will be hosting a mafia here fairly soon. The standard of play is very good, but it is extremely lacking in activity. I would be very grateful if some of the regulars here would sign up for my game there.

posted 04-06-09 09:26 AM EDT (US)     460 / 508  
    Can someone give me a detailed explanation of Whisper Forum? I've gathered that there are a bunch of ex-HGers who visit there and play mafia. Is that all?

posted 04-06-09 09:35 PM EDT (US)     461 / 508  
    It's a whole community, like HG but without the whole heavens thing. They happen to play mafia, and I happen to also visit solely to partake in mafia there.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    posted 04-10-09 10:03 AM EDT (US)     462 / 508  
    Lego Castle Mafia

posted 05-02-09 06:48 AM EDT (US)     463 / 508  
    I'm hosting a mafia here, and I would be very grateful if any of you would sign up.

I can promise there will be no over-powered roles and no heavy theme. However, it should be fairly fast-paced, and has a new mechanic which should make it quite interesting.

posted 05-05-09 07:49 PM EDT (US)     464 / 508  
    Is it just me or does Whisper not work?

EE forever
    posted 05-05-09 09:04 PM EDT (US)     465 / 508  
    Are you using Chrome? If so, use FF or IE instead.

posted 05-06-09 02:31 AM EDT (US)     466 / 508  
    I shouldn't be on this list :/:/

house won this
    posted 05-06-09 01:27 PM EDT (US)     467 / 508  
    Hmm...I could have sworn you posted somewhere...maybe I mixed you and Julius up...

posted 05-07-09 03:37 AM EDT (US)     468 / 508  
    I probably did.

I'll reprhase it to: I can't remember asking to be on this lis :/:/

Which is the same as: shit I dont have a theme or any ideas

house won this
    posted 05-13-09 05:04 PM EDT (US)     469 / 508  
    My Mini Mafia is called The Jury Mini Mafia.

It's more like Mansion than Wild West, which i'm sure Julius will be delighted with.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
    "I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
    1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
    posted 05-14-09 10:55 AM EDT (US)     470 / 508  
    Hmmm. Have you taken heed of my helpful advice from Mansion Mafia or not?

[This message has been edited by Julius999 (edited 05-14-2009 @ 10:56 AM).]

posted 05-14-09 11:02 AM EDT (US)     471 / 508  
    Time will tell

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant

1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    posted 05-14-09 04:04 PM EDT (US)     472 / 508  
    Change my full mafia to ??? please, as I'm doing RotK at the HG Main Mafia Forum.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
    posted 06-30-09 03:37 AM EDT (US)     473 / 508  
    Hi guys, I could use a few more signups for my Evil Genius mafia at Spore Heaven. It's experimental with a whole new game style, so I'd be interested to see how it turns out with a good number of players. We have sexy HTML role emails with music too !

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
    ____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
    "You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
    "Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
    AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
    Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
    posted 06-30-09 04:59 PM EDT (US)     474 / 508  
    Evil Genius music = win.

Doctor FoO
    posted 07-03-09 11:54 PM EDT (US)     475 / 508  
    I'll have a go at a Spongebob Squarepants Mafia, a mini.

EE forever
    posted 07-21-09 06:42 AM EDT (US)     476 / 508  
    Somebody remind Nahct he can start his sign ups.

posted 07-21-09 05:53 PM EDT (US)     477 / 508  
    Signups will be up soon. However, I'm going to be gone for about two and a half weeks in the beginning of August. Do you guys think I should let FoO go first?

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
    posted 07-21-09 06:15 PM EDT (US)     478 / 508  
    Probably, yeah.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
    But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
    posted 07-21-09 06:38 PM EDT (US)     479 / 508  
    Yes.

EE forever
    posted 07-22-09 05:35 AM EDT (US)     480 / 508  
    Yeah.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 14 15 16 17  Next Page »
    Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » EEH Official Mafia Calendar
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames