Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: EEH Official Mafia Calendar
« Previous Page  1 ··· 13 14 15 16 17  Next Page »
posted 01-02-08 03:48 PM EDT (US)   
This is our Mafia Calender. We use this to
schedule and maintain order in all of these online forum
games. YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF MAFIA??? CLICK HERE!

Current Moderators:

* Rotaretilbo *
GoSailing
Maegereg
Arvedui
Sargon II
Ashrzr
Friend of Old
A Banned User
Catabre
Wonder Bread
Nacht Jaeger
Julius999
Undeadsniper55

* Head moderator

These are the people who host the games. They have the
important role of making the games fun. If you would like
to host a mafia, post your ideas in the thread below. You
must meet the criteria of participating in at least 2 games
(games at any Heaven count towards this requirement).

Mafia Queue
There are two lines - one for people wanting to run full mafia games (no restrictions) and one for people running Mini-Mafia. Mini Mafia has a maximum of 12 players.

Full Size Games Queue
  • Insanity Mafia - Arvedui
  • Shapeshifter Mafia - Maegereg
  • Return of the King Mafia - Nacht Jaeger
  • I, Claudius Mafia - Ashrzr
  • ???? Mafia - Julius999
  • Call of Duty 4 Mafia - Undeadsniper55 and Roatertilbo
  • Half-Life Mafia - Rotaretilbo

Mini Mafia Queue
  • Kitty Mafia - Friend of Old
  • The Princess Bride Mafia - Nacht Jaeger
  • Jury Mafia - A Banned User
  • ???? Mafia - Blatant7
  • ???? Mafia - Catabre
  • Spongebob Squarepants Mafia - Ashrzr
  • Nineteen Eighty-DUST Mafia - Arvedui

Game Ideas
  • EEH Mafia - Wonder Bread
  • Super Mario Brothers Mafia - Wonder Bread
  • Kitty Mafia - Arvedui

On Probation

Complete games
  • Alias Mafia - GoSailing - Town (Sargon II, DunC, A Banned User, Ashrzr, Maegereg, grizzly137, The Wanderer)
  • Improbability Drive Mafia - Rotaretilbo - Town (grizzly137)
  • Red vs Blue Mafia - Sargon II - Town (Dr Grip, Arvedui, Atzy, Ashrzr)
  • Firefly Mafia - Maegereg - Mafia (Rotaretilbo, Friend of Old)
  • The Road Mafia - GoSailing - Town (Rotaretilbo, Arvedui, Ashrzr)
  • Harry Potter Mafia - Arvedui - Town (Sargon II, TimmySpok, Rotaretilbo)
  • Maxi-Forum Mafia - Friend of Old - Cult (Rotaretilbo, Arvedui, Maegereg)
  • Half-Life 2 Mafia - Rotaretilbo - Town/Survivor (Maegereg, GoSailing, GoldenEye923, Shanks13, DragonQ, Jax, Blatant7, Calenraug)
  • Wild West Mafia - A Banned User - Town/Survivor (Julius999, Nacht Jaeger, Blatant7, Maegereg, GoSailing)
  • Portal Mafia - Rotaretilbo - Mafia (TBK145, Friend of Old, The Dark Archer)
  • California Mafia - GoSailing - Town (Rotaretilbo, Ashrzr, Nacht Jaeger, Friend of Old, TBK145)
  • Hamlet Mafia - Ashrzr - Mafia (Rotaretilbo, Blatant7, Maegereg)
  • Artemis Fowl Mafia - Catabre - Town (Yeebaagooon, Xaph, A Banned User, Wonder Bread, Drinian)
  • Empire Earth Heaven Mafia - Arvedui - Mafia (A Banned User, Julius999, Rotaretilbo, Friend of Old, DunC, Nacht Jaeger)
  • Vietnam Mafia - A Banned User - Cult (Heir of Elessar, Rotaretilbo)

Incomplete games:

Hall of Fame
  • Rotaretilbo: 8
  • Maegereg: 5
  • Ashrzr: 4
  • Friend of Old: 4
  • A Banned User: 3
  • Arvedui: 3
  • Blatant7: 3
  • Nacht Jaeger: 3
  • DunC: 2
  • GoSailing: 2
  • grizzly137: 2
  • Julius999: 2
  • Sargon II: 2
  • TBK145: 2
  • Atzy: 1
  • Calenraug: 1
  • Dr Grip: 1
  • DragonQ: 1
  • Drinian: 1
  • GoldenEye923: 1
  • Heir of Elessar: 1
  • Jax: 1
  • Shanks13: 1
  • The Dark Archer: 1
  • The Wanderer: 1
  • TimmySpok: 1
  • Wonder Bread: 1
  • Xaph: 1
  • Yeebaagooon: 1

Operational Policy
  • There can never be two or more active Mafia signup threads at the same time.

• The next person in line can't start their game until the current game is over or the moderator of the current game grants his permission in this thread.

• A moderator can, at any time, choose to move back an indefinite number of spaces in the queue if they don't want to run their game yet.

• If a moderator feels that there is a demand for a new Mafia game not being met by the moderator whose turn is next, he may declare intent to skip to the top of the queue to fill the void. However, this declaration must stand for a week without any progress from the other moderator before it can be acted upon.

• If a moderator is at the top of his queue, and he does not show any signs of starting his game, a period of one week will be allowed to elapse, then he will be moved down one rank, and the next person will have an opportunity to go.

• Moderators may only be in each queue once at any one time. They are granted additional spots for supportive cohosting.

• If the primary host of a mafia backs out, the game is removed from the queue, regardless of the presence of a supportive cohost. However, if one of two equal cohosts backs out, the other can maintain the spot on the queue, if they so choose.

• The moderator is a god. If the moderator makes a mistake, it is your mistake, so inform him that he might correct it for you.

• Moderators may choose to allow users otherwise probated to participate in their mafias.

• Use this thread to propose Mafia games to be run. They do not have to be moderated by you, you can suggest games for others to run. If a moderator so chooses, that moderator can host the theme. When this occurs, the theme will be crossed out of the suggestion area and placed in the queue.

Because this is a very "long term" thread, it may expire. You should look for a moderator to top the thread if that happens - email them about it.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon

[This message has been edited by Rotaretilbo (edited 01-22-2012 @ 09:33 AM).]

• Replies:
    posted 03-21-09 08:03 AM EDT (US)     421 / 508  
    Why has TBK won more games than me?

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
    "I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
    1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
    posted 03-21-09 11:44 AM EDT (US)     422 / 508  
    omg, lurking works!

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
    posted 03-21-09 01:08 PM EDT (US)     423 / 508  
    The sad truth is the one game I played pretty poorly in I won (my first ever game to). Since then i've played some really good games, but i've just never won here since.

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant

1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
    posted 03-21-09 01:33 PM EDT (US)     424 / 508  
    I still haven't forgiven my self for it. I was a crappy host, didn't even record player's night actions.
    I died completely randomly.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
    But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
    posted 03-21-09 02:55 PM EDT (US)     425 / 508  
    Did I, I may have. When I wa a nooby host I liked randomly smiting players.

j/k I did make a mistake though, it was my second mafia, and my first full size.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

posted 03-21-09 10:06 PM EDT (US)     426 / 508  
    We need some people for FFXII Mafia at DoW2H if anyone is interested. We don't have enough active mafia players in DoW2H. (It was suggested I look for people here by Catabre).

I was also astounded.
    posted 03-22-09 01:27 PM EDT (US)     427 / 508  
    What sort of game is it? Experimental mechanics, dozens of pre-set conditions and complicated combo roles or nice and simple?

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
    Member of Stormwind Studios
    posted 03-22-09 02:31 PM EDT (US)     428 / 508  
    Not to put too fine a point on it, but didn't I ask to be signed up on to the list when I completed me second game? WW Mafia ended in mid-January.

posted 03-22-09 03:09 PM EDT (US)     429 / 508  
    Sorry about that. :S

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
    "I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
    "OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
    posted 03-22-09 04:59 PM EDT (US)     430 / 508  
    It's probably not worth it any more. I'll be leaving in six months and there's ten whole full-size games to get through before me.

posted 03-22-09 06:04 PM EDT (US)     431 / 508  
    Why is one leaving in 6 months?

posted 03-22-09 07:53 PM EDT (US)     432 / 508  
    Put me up for a mini-mafia please. Not sure what the theme will be yet.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
    But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
    posted 03-22-09 08:35 PM EDT (US)     433 / 508  
    OMG Princess Bride!!! My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Rick Goodman Enthusiast
    Empire Earth
    Empire Earth: Art of Conquest
    Empires: Dawn of the Modern World
    Empire Creations Design Team

[This message has been edited by Wonder Bread (edited 03-22-2009 @ 08:36 PM).]

posted 03-22-09 09:52 PM EDT (US)     434 / 508  
    Throw me in for a mini!

Princess Bride = amazing.

posted 03-23-09 00:15 AM EDT (US)     435 / 508  
    Sign me up for Annoying Mafia, a mini. Spank you.

EE forever
    posted 03-23-09 11:11 AM EDT (US)     436 / 508  
    Sorry guys, I've been too busy to effectively plan this one out. Can you bump it back one Rot?

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
    posted 03-23-09 11:13 AM EDT (US)     437 / 508  
    I hope I'm in EEH Mafia, I'd consider myself a regular.

posted 03-23-09 12:36 PM EDT (US)     438 / 508  
    Me, Sails, Arvy, Nacht, FoO, Rot and Ash are probably the ones we can 100% expect. After that it depends if Arvy uses people At EEH who play mafia or uses people who don't as well. Because after that it's probably a toss up between you, Sargon, Roxas, Scud, Maegereg, TBK, DunC and Blatant.

posted 03-23-09 01:24 PM EDT (US)     439 / 508  
    You are forgetting someone VERY important, my friend...

Anyway, I shall have sign ups up momentarily.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
    |
    "I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
    "Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    posted 03-23-09 01:36 PM EDT (US)     440 / 508  
    I'll remember when whoever I forgot slaps me.

Edit: Oooh is it The Brit? I love that guy!

[This message has been edited by A Banned User (edited 03-23-2009 @ 01:37 PM).]

posted 03-23-09 01:38 PM EDT (US)     441 / 508  
    *facepalm*

|
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    posted 03-23-09 01:40 PM EDT (US)     442 / 508  
    Uuuurm Pope?

posted 03-23-09 01:50 PM EDT (US)     443 / 508  
    I do things here besides playing mafia.
    TBK145 - Townie, Mafia Inactive. You may only make one post every day. That post has to have less than 50 words. Because you are hated for your spells of inactivity it takes 2 less votes to lynch you.

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 03-23-2009 @ 01:52 PM).]

posted 03-23-09 01:57 PM EDT (US)     444 / 508  
    You are FoO. And you are mental. Infact your so mental I will show this by banging my head against my keyboard for the rest of this role e-mail. mjrgljxfcjhn khb rfir wuho fuho r uho rwuhoe y8943242],i9-2v2u8909 4u904u90 204 um99 4 ui94wuip[eraecyunyogb uo[]i 3y8. Ow.
    I could do this all day!

[This message has been edited by A Banned User (edited 03-23-2009 @ 02:05 PM).]

posted 03-23-09 02:04 PM EDT (US)     445 / 508  
    I like that FoO one... Hrm...

And yes, Banned, Pope.

|
    posted 03-23-09 02:11 PM EDT (US)     446 / 508  
    You are Banned, post restriction extraordinaire! You must have at least half of every post written backwards, or written in another language. You may not translate that part of your post.

posted 03-23-09 02:15 PM EDT (US)     447 / 508  
    I already know what restriction I'm giving to Banned...

|
    posted 03-23-09 02:16 PM EDT (US)     448 / 508  
    You are Catabre and you are not in this mafia ha ha!

posted 03-23-09 02:16 PM EDT (US)     449 / 508  
    You are Arvy, Everyone's Favourite Victim. You will be lynched on Day 1. There is nothing you can do to prevent this. You win when... wait, no you don't.

posted 03-23-09 02:19 PM EDT (US)     450 / 508  
    [q=]Role Email]You are Julius. You can investigate 3 people every night, your vote counts as 3 and you can lynch someone without them havinmg the required votes.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 13 14 15 16 17  Next Page »
    Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » EEH Official Mafia Calendar
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames