You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy Forum

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Attack multipliers
posted 01-14-02 11:07 PM EDT (US)   
I know Possibility from MFO has already compiled a table of attack multipliers for land units from Pre - Middle, but this table contains all the attack multipliers for air, sea and land units right through the ages.

It's an excel spreadsheet, and only a quickly download. Details whether units have increased or reduced attack against other units and can be useful for determining the better unit in a matchup.

Updated link: http://ee.heavengames.com/downloads/viewinfo.php?type=utilities&id=26

TheShdwDwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.

[This message has been edited by TheShadowDawn (edited 06-07-2002 @ 01:58 PM).]

Replies:
posted 01-14-02 11:36 PM EDT (US)     1 / 20  
Foof.

Give me money, and I might feel generous enough to say something kind.
--My The Ultimate AOK Guide--
--My The Ultimate AOM Guide
posted 01-15-02 00:00 AM EDT (US)     2 / 20  
Foof?

TheShdwDwn
If you're like me, then it's possible you're a clone generated from my stolen DNA. I suggest you turn yourself in for destruction immediately.
posted 01-15-02 00:08 AM EDT (US)     3 / 20  
Thats really good I just looked at it. Thanks TSD

"A man who has commited a mistake and does not correct it is commiting another mistake" - Confucius
posted 01-15-02 08:34 PM EDT (US)     4 / 20  
Bump.

TheShdwDwn
posted 01-15-02 11:27 PM EDT (US)     5 / 20  
Nice...I mean, foof

Give me money, and I might feel generous enough to say something kind.
--My The Ultimate AOK Guide--
--My The Ultimate AOM Guide
posted 01-16-02 06:20 PM EDT (US)     6 / 20  
heh, maybe i should download this, thanks for the link
*goes to download*
posted 01-17-02 11:14 AM EDT (US)     7 / 20  
Can someone put this in an html page?

<-- doesn't have excel

posted 01-17-02 08:38 PM EDT (US)     8 / 20  
I intend to, but I'm afraid I don't intend to do it soon - because there's a lot of data on there and I'm not the best at web design.

TheShdwDwn
posted 05-14-02 08:52 AM EDT (US)     9 / 20  
can someone on these forums tell me where they moved these unit multipliers list, i can't seem to find them on the link. have they been moved?
posted 05-14-02 04:29 PM EDT (US)     10 / 20  
Really, it would be great to find where it went

[This message has been edited by Strk_Knightwing4 (edited 05-24-2002 @ 01:13 PM).]

posted 05-14-02 07:42 PM EDT (US)     11 / 20  
thank you for stickying this topic, i would really like someone to find them for me. I have looked everywhere. Anyone know what happened?
posted 05-14-02 11:30 PM EDT (US)     12 / 20  
don't have excel, i hate M$

Anarchy_Balsac(owner of Anarchy clan in ee)
posted 05-15-02 09:18 AM EDT (US)     13 / 20  
posted 05-15-02 10:28 AM EDT (US)     14 / 20  
Meh.. I dont have excel.. mayeb you can export to HTML?

Angel AzN | News Editor Lead EH, HeavenGames LLC
"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" -Admiral Farragut, Civil War Battle of Mobile Bay
HeavenGames Empires Heaven | 3DMark05 Score 3DMark03 Score | WearYELLOW
posted 05-16-02 06:55 AM EDT (US)     15 / 20  
I am exporting to html, but i think i will need permission to post the excel to html from the author. So can i have permission?
posted 05-24-02 01:13 PM EDT (US)     16 / 20  
This chart is so full of errors its scary
posted 05-30-02 07:57 AM EDT (US)     17 / 20  
The file that blue included in the PDF at MFO is actually the first version. So yes, it does contain a few errors. Mostly with siege weapons, I think. The later versions contained updates with feedback from several people at MFO. The only mistake still on the current sheet, I believe, is the bonus of Sword Cav vs Citizens. The figure on the Ren-Industrial sheet is correct, the figure on the Pre-Middle sheet is wrong. It's possible to interpret the figures on tank and helicopter laser armor in the Atomic: Modern era wrong, I should've added more detail on those.

If you've got any errors you've picked up, send them to me, I'll check and update the file. But to the best of my knowledge it's pretty much accurate.

You can find the current version of the file here at EEH: http://ee.heavengames.com/downloads/viewinfo.php?type=utilities&id=26

Re gouber's question: If you want to convert it to html, sure. Though if you want to post it somewhere, link my email so that people can contact me with problems and questions. (theshadowdawn@hotmail.com)

Another download you guys might be interested in, which I compiled a while ago with the help of Skrag and a few others is the units stat sheet, which has the complete listing of unit stats. Also here at EEH: http://ee.heavengames.com/downloads/viewinfo.php?type=utilities&id=25

TheShdwDwn

[This message has been edited by TheShadowDawn (edited 05-30-2002 @ 07:59 AM).]

posted 06-05-02 01:39 AM EDT (US)     18 / 20  
OK, what is foof and what is bump?

BTW (by the way)....

excellent post, very effective and nice to look at.

[This message has been edited by Sangre Combativa (edited 06-05-2002 @ 01:41 AM).]

posted 07-24-02 07:32 AM EDT (US)     19 / 20  
WTF IS ALL THIS FOOF AND BUMP S***? AND HOW YA DO THE FACES
posted 08-27-02 07:15 AM EDT (US)     20 / 20  
JUST LIKE ON MSN YOU CAN DO EMOTIONS. FOR EXAMPLE: = :+p

ѣMߧˮ
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » Strategy Forum » Attack multipliers
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames