Please login or register

EE2 Modding Forum
Moderated by Soty

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New player colours
posted 06-14-13 12:45 PM EDT (US)   
Hi, i have discovered a method to mod the game so that you can use whichever colour for your players:

a)Go to EE2X_db.zips/UI/Dbcolor.csv and edit the numbers (not the names, "blue" must remain "blue" or the game will crash), for example 255 255 255 to get white colour, 0 0 0 to black, 255 0 0 to red etc(RED GREEN BLUE) etc. in whichever code you see "blue", and do the same with other colors for "red", "cyan", "magenta" etc.

b)Take the units you want to have the new colours, and simply replace (*) for example lsf1_citizen_m_we.texcache by lsf1_citizen_m_we.tga and put the new textures in textures.zip or wherever you have your custom textures (or just create a new folder called "Textures 150" or whatever).

c)Done!! Your units will have the modded colour, which can be whatever you want...

---

And my question is (sorry for long post but it has been looked for long for this mod): does anyone know where are the textures of the flags of the city center in epoch 4-7? Its the only unit i havent accomplished yet to mod!!

Thanx in advance, and i hope this mod is useful to someone, please feed-back and review and feel free to ask for details in how to get this mod.

(*)Use Nifskope or dds converter to convert the nifcache textures to tga

[This message has been edited by Michael34 (edited 06-15-2013 @ 05:51 AM).]

Replies:
posted 06-22-13 12:19 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
Please make a picture, when your the convertiren nifcache textures. I want to see this, please.

Teutonen Ritter

[This message has been edited by Teutonen Ritter (edited 06-22-2013 @ 12:20 PM).]

posted 06-24-13 04:25 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
You must download last version of Nifskope (or one earlier) and open the texcache texture. Then at left of the screen right click on the texture and choose texture>export. you have two options, dds or tga. I recommend you tga. Sorry, impossible to attach images here. If you have troubles email me to cina2001@hotmail.com
posted 06-24-13 02:40 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
Thanks man for your help. I solved the problem.
I have a question. What is this for a File?

.pcpatch ???

Teutonen Ritter
posted 06-27-13 02:12 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
don't worry about those textures, the important textures are texcache, modifying these you can make your units appear whatever you want.
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE2 Modding Forum » New player colours
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames