Please login or register

EE Scenario Design & Modding
Moderated by Soty

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Campaigns planned by Aracuan
posted 01-12-23 11:25 AM EDT (US)   
Just like I did earlier in the Age of Empires forum, I like to make this thread of Empire Earth to amplify my work.

I've been planning to make three separate campaigns, each of them containing two scenarios. Apparently, they're going to be as follows:

The Dawn of Egypt(Empire Earth)
This ancient campaign brings us back to very beginning of the Egyptian civilization in the river delta of Nile.

The Anatolian Pontus(Empire Earth)
King Mithridates 1 of Persia is sent to forge a new Kingdom of Pontus in the Northern Anatolia. Establish the thriving cities of Sinope and Amaseia and battle against the Galatians.

Poland - The Playground of War(The Art of Conquest)
The history of Poland is a rough one, mainly because of it's location at the edge of many great powers.
But the hope for peace and prosperity still lives.
Aid Napoleon's advance against the Russian Empire.
Free the Congress of Poland from it's subjugators during the World War I.

This is the very first time I'm planning to upload anything I've done with Empire Earth. This is also the first time I plan to use triggers(AoE1 didn't have triggers expect for manual ones).

Edit:You'll need both original Empire Earth and The Art of Conquest expansion to play all of my campaigns. As stated above, the first two campaigns are to be played in Empire Earth, the last on in The Art of Conquest expansion.

[This message has been edited by Aracuan (edited 01-19-2023 @ 05:01 AM).]

Replies:
posted 03-22-23 12:02 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Looking forward to playing the campaigns. You can also share your ideas and progress in this forum: http://sotyscndesign.proboards.com/index.cgi which is a forum for Empire Earth scenario creators if you want specific feedback for your scenarios.
posted 03-28-23 08:17 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
As Hitjuich said!

Welcome welcome to EEH. Although you need to be patient if you do submit, since our resident admin here Soty is a busy man. It may take time for your submissions to show.

My Profile in Empire Earth || Latest Submissions Two Flags: Battle for Africa ||Jun 2023
My Profile in Age of Kings || Latest Submission Shadows of Betrayal || August 2012
AOK Designer of the Year 2012
Core Team Member & Site Co-Administrator,Empire Creations
posted 04-06-23 11:55 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Always neat to see some are waiting for my campaigns!

Ok, I'll post there. Thanks for informing me that site, Hitjuich.
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Scenario Design & Modding » Campaigns planned by Aracuan
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames