Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » Empire Earth 3 Strategy » for players of EEIII
Bottom
Topic Subject:for players of EEIII
WickedShark
Marine
posted 11-13-07 01:00 PM EDT (US)         
Ok so we have seen alot of comments and negative feedback about the game. I am hoping they will fix as many issues as possible.

But for now lets get to what works with the game.

Does anyone have a build order they favor yet?

I use this.

1. Build market first
2. Build first warehouse
3. Add a cart to your market since it is done.

Now this is where I am trying to see what works best for
step 4. There are many options.

4. Build barracks (good for rushing if east or defense)
5. add 3rd cart to market for max gold/wealth
6. Build second warehouse (this can be done earlier if you want to continue rushing as east since you only need raw materials to build most infantry. Gold is needed for workshop weapons though but two carts can keep up for the first few minutes.
7. second barracks (if you are west you may need this sooner due to slow build times)

Then I would start consider expanding your territory, adding workers to your warehouses and workres to your city center or ministry for tech points. I think at this point it depends on the type of player and game you are playing.

Not sure how good this build order is but it is a start of something to look at.

What do you use? I am pretty much a noob to get that out of the way now.
AuthorReplies:
Warspite2
Marine
posted 11-13-07 09:18 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Well, I don't always follow a particular build order. I been doing something like this often...

1. warehouse
2. market
3. barracks, stable or factory (these if I have alot of map I want to search)

now depending on my situation, I will either start building troops and a house. Or I will start adding to my city, warehouse and market. later i will build an airfield and/or dock. I find going for extra workers or trade carts too early does me more harm then good. I think we are all noob's at this point

-Warspite-

[This message has been edited by Warspite2 (edited 11-13-2007 @ 09:47 PM).]

WickedShark
Marine
posted 11-14-07 03:17 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
I think warehouse or market will always be first or second. I choose market since gold takes longer to get so I can start making it sooner.

If I wanted to rush with East though I could do warehouse and then barracks. This will give me raw material and then give me the ability for lots of quick troops to start my rush with.

Followed by the warehouse and workshop so I can build some larger attack vehicles depending on what age you are in.

This would allow me to continue the constant supply of troops to maintain my rush and keep pressure on.

If you do rush and do not get resistance go after supply carts first as you get the money from then and proceed to kill the workers at the warehouses. If he puts them inside to protect them choose something else. Either way his economy is going to be hurting at this point.

That seems like it would work well if you like to rush. Never tried that build order yet.
GoSailing
EEH Seraph
posted 11-14-07 10:05 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
It should work and you are perfectly right about nailing the workers and carts first. You might want to also take down their markets, though, because it is relatively easy to replace the carts.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
WickedShark
Marine
posted 11-14-07 04:04 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
I played an interesting game last night. I do not suggest doing this. LOL but it was what the other guy setup.

We played 1v1 on a 4v4 map. (not a good idea)He ran around for like 20 minutes after I took out most of his army and kept building city centers to annoy me. He was also Nuke happy. He just kept trying to nuke me over and over again.

I did not notice before hand but he had not attack or diplomacy turned for 15 or 20 minutes. Basically so you cannot attack during this time.

Here is the bad thing about that and why I do not recommend it.

During the countdown you cannot expand which means you cannot have more than one market during that time which means you are constantly waiting for wealth to be made. It really hindered the type of army I setup to build which was tanks. Each tank costs 900 or 300 wealth depending on the type and it takes forever to make 900 wealth/gold.

The was a modern only age game and we both chost West.

Does anyone know how to que building production or if it is possible to have one or two builders/engineers build buildings? I want to set them up to build like 3 buildings one after another? Is this possible? I thought I saw it was but I cannot figure it out.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames