Please login or register

Empire Earth 3 General Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Pause the game during multiplayer match
posted 06-20-11 09:18 PM EDT (US)   
Pls. if possible anybody know how to pause the game during multiplayer match? This option is disallowed and I canīt find how to solve this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Inco
Replies:
posted 06-22-11 01:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
You can't pause multiplayer games because it would be unfairly exploited to some players' advantage.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 06-25-11 06:41 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
I see, but there should be an option to pause the game. I play with my son in different PCs inside our house (LAN), so when we need to pause the game in order to continue another day, or to go eating or to go to the bathroom we donīt know how to, so it is very dissapointing as we canīt finish a game ever!!
posted 06-26-11 02:18 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
Oh, well you should be able to save and then continue again later by starting a save game. Other than that, I don't really think there is much that can be done within the game to help you. Sorry.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 06-26-11 10:28 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
Youīre right, we "should" be able. But that option is not allowed either. Pause and Save Game options are not allowed. It is very strange, itīs the first strategy game Iīve seen that you cannot save or pause the game during multiplayer match
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » Empire Earth 3 General Discussions » Pause the game during multiplayer match
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames