You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Empire Earth 3 General Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: I don't know why not play EE3...
posted 07-27-08 11:19 PM EDT (US)   
Its really a different game from EE/EE2. I like it quite a bit. I'm having to learn it on my own because there is hardly any gamers, which really sucks because I think some ppl don't know what they are missing out on.
Replies:
posted 07-27-08 11:48 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
Well EE3 is much different from EE and EE2, as you said. The problem is that most of the potential buyers for EE3 liked how the original was and didn't want to play a game that was so radically different. And thats why there are so few players; Mad Doc didn't make the game appealing to their largest fan base.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 07-28-08 01:32 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
yea, that kind of sucks really..b/c I like a nice change-up thrown at me every now and then. I have always liked something diverse, that may not be EE3's strongpoint but to me the mechanics of economy is a lot quicker. I have managed to use a build order for the west but I'm not top notch either. Hopefully gamers will see that this game is really not that bad, not bad at all. I have always liked RTS games. I think a lot of studios have changed the way they build the games, and I like that. The real reason why I hope ppl will play this more often is because I'm there. j/k I'm drunk. I DO like a nice variety though...

[This message has been edited by zeroplunge (edited 07-28-2008 @ 02:18 AM).]

Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » Empire Earth 3 General Discussions » I don't know why not play EE3...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames