Please login or register

Empire Earth 3 General Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: maybe an EEIII strat section should be made
posted 11-14-07 04:14 PM EDT (US)   
Sailing or someone can you make a strat section for EEIII. You could then move my other post there and delet this post.

Thanks
Replies:
posted 11-14-07 05:33 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
I'll email the boss. Only ODA can make new forum sections.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 11-14-07 06:10 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
sounds good thanks. Hopefully once all of the crying is done people will play the game for what it is not what the expectations are or were. We all know it has come up short in some areas now lets just give them time to fix some things.

Once that happens we will need those other areas of the forums.
posted 11-14-07 09:06 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
Yep, its perfectly understandable that it deserves its own section and I doubt it takes much debate. He just needs to be made aware of your guy's hopes.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 11-15-07 00:24 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
posted 11-15-07 12:05 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
Thanks for that.

Can you by any chance move the post "For the Players of EEIII"?

This post is dealing with strats and build orders. This would be best seen in the new section you made for us.
posted 11-15-07 06:16 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
Yea, I just moved it.

posted 11-15-07 06:44 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
thx
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » Empire Earth 3 General Discussions » maybe an EEIII strat section should be made
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames