Please login or register

Empire Earth 3 General Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Release date: Finally
posted 10-07-07 05:58 PM EDT (US)   
There has finally been a release date put on Empire Earth 3. A while ago they said they were accepting pre-orders (which you could have seen from the ad banners on HG) but I hadn't been able to find a release date. I have now, though. November 6th for USA, and November 9th for Europe and Australia are the dates to set into your calender.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Replies:
posted 10-09-07 11:51 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Thanks for the info Gosailing, sooner than I expected. However, I fear it won't be a date going on my calendar., but I guess only time will tell!

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
posted 10-09-07 06:20 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
It really just depends on the demo, I suppose. Too bad we don't have a release date for that.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 10-13-07 11:16 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
I too am waiting for the demo.

Rick Goodman Enthusiast
Empire Earth
Empire Earth: Art of Conquest
Empires: Dawn of the Modern World
Empire Creations Design Team
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » Empire Earth 3 General Discussions » Release date: Finally
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames