Please login or register

Empire Earth 3 General Discussions
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Graphics comparison on IGN
posted 10-07-07 05:57 PM EDT (US)   
There has been a graphics comparison on IGN that shows the difference between EE2 and EE3 graphics. It just goes to show the advances that have been made in the RTS genre. For the full article, go here!

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Replies:
posted 10-08-07 06:50 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
nice catch gosailing. Dam that EE3 water screenshot looks good. I really gotta start making changes on my site now.

Empire Earth Planet
www.eeplanet.net
posted 10-08-07 09:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Yea, I really like the extra details the models and textures have. I don't know if I think going cartoony was the way to go, but it is definitely worth a shot.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 10-11-07 06:56 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
I disagree. I believe the cartoony style of the game looks better than the realistic style for this game. It looks much more colorful, nitid, vibrant, etc., and the graphics won't disappoint me when (if?) I have it running on my PC. n_n
posted 10-11-07 07:14 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
I never said it wouldn't look good, and I can't really judge it well until I'm actually playing it. I think the historical accuracy is nice, but so is the vibrant details. I'm not complaining one way or another, especially not until I actually get the demo/game.

EDIT: Grammatical mistake

[This message has been edited by GoSailing (edited 10-11-2007 @ 07:18 PM).]

Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » Empire Earth 3 General Discussions » Graphics comparison on IGN
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames