Please login or register

EE2 Multiplayer Strategy
Moderated by GoSailing, Soty

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: New EE2 Maps
posted 09-20-05 02:06 AM EDT (US)   
If you want a map just tell me what you want and it will be done. I am going to make 1 new map a day so dont miss out. If you cant make a map it is ok i can so tell me what you want and how you want it.

P.S. The meaning of life is 1.Be born 2.Live a decent life 3.Give life 4.Die. oh and dont forget the most inportant step smoke as much green as you can.

Replies:
posted 09-20-05 02:07 AM EDT (US)     1 / 16  
New map Middle Island 1.0 out dont forget to download it ok.
posted 09-20-05 09:02 AM EDT (US)     2 / 16  
Hey Trowa!

can u make a tfI multiplayer map?
tfI is my Clan, it stands for Team First Instinct.
When you can a map with some advertising fou our clan, would be awesome! Maybe if in the corner is sais tfI
thx man!
Christian aka. Schpackokiller

This was my bad English^^
posted 09-20-05 08:04 PM EDT (US)     3 / 16  
I want a map with coastal lowland with sparse woods on the north and west sides, about 12 territories there. There is a bay taking up the southeast area covering about 60% of the map. In the southeast corner there is an island with mountainous terrain that has about 4 territories and is moderately forested. Of couse the goal is defend one of these and capture the other. Might be good to have a few 1- or 2-territory islands in the bay between the bigger island and the baycoast for more battles.
posted 09-21-05 00:45 AM EDT (US)     4 / 16  
I will make a map for Schpackokiller for your clan it will be pangea 3v3 with Team First Instinct writin on the top and bottom of the map. I will also make a map for OmnibusKnowledge.Schpackokiller your maps name will be Team First Instinct 1.0 and OmnibusKnowledge map name will be called The Gulf Of Sewer Pipes 1.0 LOL NO IT WILL BE The Bay Of Death 1.0.
posted 09-21-05 02:10 AM EDT (US)     5 / 16  
I think i know what you want OmnibusKnowledge for your map but it has to wait till later. I did my one map for today but tomarrow i will make it. In meantime download my middle islands map and team first instinct map to hold you over. ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIVE.
posted 09-21-05 07:36 AM EDT (US)     6 / 16  
Thx man! really nice will test it now.

This was my bad English^^
posted 09-21-05 03:33 PM EDT (US)     7 / 16  
I want a large detailed map of northern europe so that I can send a huge fleet from Sweden and invade Great Britain.
Call me silly, but it's a childhood dream. ;-)
Seriously, I want the map.

Many thanks!

[This message has been edited by tybalt (edited 09-21-2005 @ 03:34 PM).]

posted 09-21-05 04:52 PM EDT (US)     8 / 16  
I will make a map for you tybalt but OmnibusKnowledge gets the map today you tomarrow. Srry first serve first come but it will be done tomarrow. So just wait a day ok and i will make your dream come true. it will be a 3v3 map continents. so download my 2 new maps middle islands and team first instinct and the one that will be done shortly the bay of death for OmnibusKnowledge. Have fun
posted 09-22-05 00:01 AM EDT (US)     9 / 16  
Ok i have that map for you know OmnibusKnowledge it is in the multiplayer section called the bay of death i hope you like it.
posted 09-22-05 02:53 PM EDT (US)     10 / 16  
The file is corrupted.
posted 09-22-05 04:10 PM EDT (US)     11 / 16  
Srry the map is not corrupted at all i played it last night to test and it worked fine. It worked fine last night when i played online. I just redownloaded it and it still works fine.
posted 09-22-05 04:29 PM EDT (US)     12 / 16  
I just updated the file so try to download it now. Thankyou for your patince and time.
posted 09-23-05 08:12 PM EDT (US)     13 / 16  
Srry was wasted last night worked 12 hours and did not make that map for you. It will get completed today srry for the wait was tired last night.
posted 09-23-05 09:50 PM EDT (US)     14 / 16  
With the amount of map orders you're being given, are you planning to eat or sleep at all this year??
posted 09-25-05 00:20 AM EDT (US)     15 / 16  
srry was at the salmen festival today so i am tired tommarrow i will get back to work. yes i do eat and sleep it takes me 20-30 min to make a map.
posted 09-27-05 11:34 PM EDT (US)     16 / 16  
Finnaly am fealing better and work is getting slow. Now i can start doing maps agin ok just maid Sweden Invades map for Tybalt. I am going to make some epoch only maps 1-5, 6-10, and maybe 11-15. Thats if nobody wants a map ask and i will make it. Ask and you shalt recive.
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE2 Multiplayer Strategy » New EE2 Maps
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames