EE2 Multiplayer Strategy
Moderated by GoSailing, Soty

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Regrets
posted 08-20-05 04:34 PM EDT (US)   
Hi!
Regrets won a game vs me a few days ago. He told me his e-mail was changed, so he could not repord it. Yesterday he told me, he could repord it when one of the admins comes on, but he still did not do it. My problem is I don't want to repord the games I won AFTER that, because he'd get more points then, and it would be the wrong order. Now I'm waiting and waiting, but he still is not online. So it would be nice, when you'd give me an extra time to repord my games, but I don't really want to wait a week for him, he blocks the traffic.

PS: I made 2 accounts (did not play with one) and sent an e-mail cause that, but I don't know if you looked at it. So please delete Karl_Heinz.

Thank you!
- Joghurt

Replies:
posted 08-21-05 07:00 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
I still did not see him and I want to post my games and play new ones. I don't really want to wait so long for him, he said he was quit sure he could repord it before 2 days, but there is still no reported game...

- Joghurt

posted 08-21-05 07:05 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
I've just heard that Holi played as DKT den NL. I lost 1 game vs Holi, one vs DKT Den NL. Yesterday I won him 2 times, but now only the loses will appear, because I could not post my wins cause Regrets.... That's it?!
posted 08-21-05 03:17 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Post your wins man... I won't give him more points than he deserved.

He tried to change his email or something like that and I can't fix it so, I don't know what to tell him.

TGE

TGE's RTS Blog, news, thoughts, and advice on RTS gaming

Able Company (my job)

"I've kicked more ass on accident than most people have on purpose"

Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE2 Multiplayer Strategy » Regrets
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames