You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

EE2 Multiplayer Strategy
Moderated by GoSailing, Soty

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Player GG|ReGrEtS/ReGrEtS/skillzx will not fully be removed from the ladder only names he requested
posted 08-17-05 06:44 AM EDT (US)   
For instances of multiple accounts, both of which are rated, if one name was not rated he would be allowed to continue with a warning.

Also for playing 4 games in a row with Eholi

TGE

TGE's RTS Blog, news, thoughts, and advice on RTS gaming

Able Company (my job)

"I've kicked more ass on accident than most people have on purpose"

Replies:
posted 08-17-05 12:43 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
1. Wheres my warning
2. You could tell me, cos if I wasnt reading through and u just removed me, you'd be hella gay
3. I emailed a staff saying delete my account he doesn't do anything
4. Nobody plays this game as it is, we want more people to it, and ur banning people? WTF R U ON! Im back to DMW cya
posted 08-17-05 12:59 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
My mistake Regrets I did get your email but I've been so freaking busy i just lost track of it... I haven't deleted any accounts yet just for this reason.

Sorry though I have started deleting all zerogamer multiple accounts so if you had a smurf as a zerogamer it ain't there no more.

Since I did get your email asking me to delete your other account you will be spared.

and just for future reference, for smurfs caught with 2 rated names there is no warning. you will be banned, or I might run a peer vote, not sure yet. in any regards clan mates wouldn't have a say in the vote.

TGE

TGE's RTS Blog, news, thoughts, and advice on RTS gaming

Able Company (my job)

"I've kicked more ass on accident than most people have on purpose"

Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE2 Multiplayer Strategy » Player GG|ReGrEtS/ReGrEtS/skillzx will not fully be removed from the ladder only names he requested
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames