Submitting multiple games (in total 11 games) with the same screenshot

Playing GG|Regrets 4 times in a row.

TGE

TGE's RTS Blog, news, thoughts, and advice on RTS gaming

Able Company (my job)

"I've kicked more ass on accident than most people have on purpose"

Replies:
posted 08-17-05 02:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 16  
As if this wasn't enough he has now created a smurf on the ladder by the name of KBB which will be removed as well...

Don't ask you won't be left on the ladder at all.

TGE

Able Company (my job)

posted 08-18-05 05:42 AM EDT (US)     2 / 16  
Well TGE i knew there would bin a simple explanation for this.
here it is,
Holi bright as he is took the screenshot from the bottom everetime after a new game.
therefor it was trhe same 11 times,
He can prove this by sending you the real screenshots true email.
about the smurfing i dont know, but seems fair since he havent played with it he only gets a warning.
posted 08-18-05 12:39 PM EDT (US)     3 / 16  
Sorry, if he can't check ahead of time that's not my problem.

I really don't want to sound mean or mad or anything but I have a lot of work to do right now... I mean I'm stuck doing a lot of stuff so when I come to the ladder it's not like early last season when I had a lot of time to sort things out.

I just don't have time.

TGE

Able Company (my job)

posted 08-18-05 01:06 PM EDT (US)     4 / 16  
Ignorance is no excuse. Rules are there for a reason. If you don't care about them you lose the right to play. No exceptions.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

AoEH | EEH | RoNH | IndividualsCAN

posted 08-18-05 04:42 PM EDT (US)     5 / 16  
If you are talking about ignorance, then u should re-check all of Yzerman replays (especially the later ones). They are all invalid, they are all from previous tournament.

YZERMAN SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM LADDER AS WELL

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE

[This message has been edited by I3east (edited 08-19-2005 @ 06:46 AM).]

posted 08-18-05 11:43 PM EDT (US)     6 / 16  
call the tourney off and keep the prizes for an aoe3 tourney.
posted 08-19-05 00:01 AM EDT (US)     7 / 16  
I second that notion pig!
posted 08-19-05 00:09 AM EDT (US)     8 / 16  
AoE3 will have tourneys too

TGE

Able Company (my job)

posted 08-19-05 02:17 AM EDT (US)     9 / 16  
If YZERMAN is a cheat that uses his games from last tournement i think he sould be removed. Why cheat unless you know you r a noob and that is the only way you know how to win. Plz check this out i hate cheaters am i the only one who plays with honor.

P.S I hate cheats they dont make the game eny better they make it worse. Have a nice day

posted 08-19-05 04:17 AM EDT (US)     10 / 16  
lol thx guys, its for me a great compilemt that u mean i cheat! hehe of course i dont... and the replays, u can read it in the ruls, only screenshots have to be uploaded, i never have uploaded a replay... i think when u click on recorded game then, it will take some other replay from old ladder oO

gg guys

have fUn

posted 08-19-05 05:54 AM EDT (US)     11 / 16  
SUBMISSIONS

When reporting the results of a game you have the option to submit a cscreenshot (or the summary at endgame) and also a recorded game. All recorded games must be zipped or they will be rejected. Screenies and summaries can be posted as they are.

Yzer read!!! SUBMIT A CSCREENSHOT AND ALSO A RECORDED GAME

READ AND

I am wondering what you are still doing in ladder???

It would be kinda unfair to Holi if Yzer doesnt get punished

RULES ARE RULES. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE

gg Yzer

[This message has been edited by I3east (edited 08-19-2005 @ 05:55 AM).]

posted 08-19-05 06:19 AM EDT (US)     12 / 16  
hehe, ya i read, this: 2. Rule is "Trust is assumed! Submitting a screenshot is required. Screenshots must be in JPG, PNG, or GIF formats. Recorded games are useful as well. Anyone caught lying or cheating will automatically be removed from the ladder."

from where u get this rule? oO

posted 08-19-05 06:21 AM EDT (US)     13 / 16  
and i've i did something wrong, and tge to have all replays, i have all, noone deleted, its a lot of work to search the right replay, but when it is relly required i will up it...

good day

posted 08-19-05 06:37 AM EDT (US)     14 / 16  
Eholi can also re-upload screenshots, u know... But he wasnt given a chance to do it. Now comes a question of fairness...

If u get away with this, Eholi should be brought back to ladder then.

And by not uploading your replays, you have put yourself in an advantageous situation because other ladder contestants cannot study your gameplay and u have all resources needed to know your opponents.
You have put other players in disadvantage by not uploading your replays. You're being clearly unfair.

By the way, the rules are in EE2 Ladder thread. Maybe, should read them first be4 playing ladder....

as Philistine said:

"Ignorance is no excuse. Rules are there for a reason. If you don't care about them you lose the right to play. No exceptions."

GG

[This message has been edited by I3east (edited 08-19-2005 @ 07:03 AM).]

posted 08-19-05 09:12 AM EDT (US)     15 / 16  
he posted that 06-04-05 its a long time ago.. that was the old ladder... If u can show me the rule for the NEW LADDER, i will
upload the record 2 in the next game... but i never read it =)
posted 08-19-05 11:44 AM EDT (US)     16 / 16  
Eholi had 3 days to respond before he was removed and did not try to stop the removal. I sure at least 1 of the E@ guys saw his removal thread but no one told him? These forums are here for a reason.

When I made the first post about a player posting the same screenshot for 11 games I asked what should be done. people replied and said he should be removed, I posted that he would be removed in this thread and nothing. Everyone else that was threatened with removal has posted in there threads and magically it was resolved.

Not my fault he didn't

Now stop with this and be done or you'll enjoy a 1 week ban from the forums.

TGE

Able Company (my job)

Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE2 Multiplayer Strategy » Player Eholi will be removed from the ladder
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames