EE2 Multiplayer Strategy
Moderated by GoSailing, Soty

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: EE2 Ladder
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7  Next Page »
posted 06-01-05 03:45 PM EDT (US)   
Use this thread to report problems with the ladder or disagreements with other forumers regarding games. We will attempt to resolve them as quickly as we can.

For challenges, use the Challenge Thread.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

AoEH | EEH | RoNH | IndividualsCAN

Replies:
posted 08-20-05 05:29 PM EDT (US)     151 / 164  
Sorry... not my fault no one plays anymore and the ones that do play don't want to play better players. If I see players innactive or only picking on noobs I will warn them then start to dock points.

Would this help any?

TGE

TGE's RTS Blog, news, thoughts, and advice on RTS gaming

Able Company (my job)

"I've kicked more ass on accident than most people have on purpose"

posted 08-24-05 02:07 PM EDT (US)     152 / 164  
hi TGE
I must report that people (on higher ranking) like Emartijn, Schpackokiller, Razzingkiller are only picking on noobs. And they never accept the challenges...
posted 08-24-05 06:11 PM EDT (US)     153 / 164  
In my opinion, the problem is that this ladder requires to have the mod installed, and, even if it's really great, it's not easy to find people online with it (well, actually it's not easy to find people online, no matter what their db files are... :| ), and it's annoying to have to restart the program and remove it just to have a match. Personally I always have the mod installed, but I understand most people do not.

Quote:

If I see players only picking on noobs I will warn them then start to dock points.

Would this help any?

I'm not sure this would help.
You may consider (slightly) changing the rating system, so that playing only against less skilled players is not worth it.

But there is also the other side of the coin:
So far I've played nine games (maybe ten), all of them against top players (Ragestream, Yzerman and Emartijn).
I've lost all the games but I've learned much, thanks to suggestions, replays, challenging micromanagement in battle. And, what's even more important, I enjoyed it, even if I did not win a single game. Is it any amusing easily winning one hundred games? You know it isn't.
If the rating system had made it a waste of time to play against me, I wouldn't have had such an important opportunity.

So, be careful: the ladder is not going that bad (could it be better? Maybe. Could it be worse? Definitely!), and changing it now could be a double-edged weapon.

posted 08-25-05 06:11 AM EDT (US)     154 / 164  
Sorry guys in the beginning I could play a lot but no my holidays are over and so i cant play much no more. I just hope to be able to play at least 1 match per day. Big SOrry i cant play a lot no more my scholl takes a lot of time

This was my bad English^^
posted 08-25-05 07:22 AM EDT (US)     155 / 164  
rofl thats bulshit u know that, i see u alot online on the server... and i have pic's who u say u dont want to play etc... u dock ur points... my oppinion
posted 08-25-05 09:41 AM EDT (US)     156 / 164  
Yzerman i'm on the server often but im afk. I let my Computer running when im going to sports etc.

This was my bad English^^
posted 08-25-05 10:30 AM EDT (US)     157 / 164  
ah k and there is a programmed guy who answer with no, if i ask to play^^ lol xD
posted 08-27-05 06:17 AM EDT (US)     158 / 164  
i report like hotkeys, they 3 guys never want to play... ah... ladder ends :/
posted 08-27-05 11:37 AM EDT (US)     159 / 164  
plz tge or mokon or anyone look at my forum about ladder mix up
and i also report the same as yzerman
noone at top will play lol

until later

posted 09-04-08 11:02 PM EDT (US)     160 / 164  
Im new to this forum...anyone still here ??????
posted 09-04-08 11:27 PM EDT (US)     161 / 164  
Not much in this section but some of the other sections are quite active. The community forums and the EE scenario design forums in particular have a good amount of activity.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 09-05-08 02:59 PM EDT (US)     162 / 164  
And a dribble of EE2 dls

Who Dares Wins - SAS Motto.
My LOTR Saga Thread(Currently In Production)
My Scens: The SASo0-0o Hold The City
posted 09-05-08 04:32 PM EDT (US)     163 / 164  
Yay some pple still here then
posted 05-16-13 02:51 AM EDT (US)     164 / 164  
please provide me a keycode that can be used,
help me
I want to try to play both with my friends
« Previous Page  1 ··· 5 6 7  Next Page »
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE2 Multiplayer Strategy » EE2 Ladder
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to: