EE Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: who is still here?
posted 10-12-13 05:53 PM EDT (US)   
Who is still here and what is new?

The whole sea was ours, and, with all the gates of the horizon open, real peace and freedom were wafted down from the firmament itself. It was as though the fresh salt tang in the air, and all the blue purity that surrounded us had washed and cleansed both body and soul.
Replies:
posted 10-16-13 06:24 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9  
I am, though there's pretty much nothing new. Hi.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 10-22-13 00:35 AM EDT (US)     2 / 9  
I saw this within a month of it being posted so I'm definitely one of the most active members of this forum

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 10-24-13 03:43 AM EDT (US)     3 / 9  
I'm glad to see your still around GoSailing! Blatant I don't remember you did you get a name change? Nothing at all new? Our the Servers still up can you still play EE?

This place is dead! Pay attention to me!

The whole sea was ours, and, with all the gates of the horizon open, real peace and freedom were wafted down from the firmament itself. It was as though the fresh salt tang in the air, and all the blue purity that surrounded us had washed and cleansed both body and soul.

[This message has been edited by pope4U (edited 10-29-2013 @ 02:35 AM).]

posted 11-01-13 01:49 AM EDT (US)     4 / 9  
I'm sorry, pope. I'm paying attention now!

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 11-01-13 01:15 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9  
Good, Good, I got the game again I've been playing it non stop for like 4 days.

posted 11-04-13 12:07 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9  
That's cool. I haven't played it in quite a while.

posted 11-11-13 03:04 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9  
The online multiplayer servers are back! Look at the EE-Heaven news!

Unfortunately, the server is having issues atm, but stay tuned when www.neoee.net returns for some awesome multiplayer battles!
posted 12-10-13 07:15 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9  
Blatant I don't remember you did you get a name change?
I think you were active here a year or two before my time, unfortunately

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 12-11-13 12:47 PM EDT (US)     9 / 9  
Yep.

Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » who is still here?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames