You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

EE Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies/Distant Thunder (PS2)
posted 11-24-12 09:53 AM EDT (US)   
Anybody know the game? Let's talk about it!
Replies:
posted 11-24-12 01:15 PM EDT (US)     1 / 13  
I'm afraid I don't know it.

Although, at least this topic has got one post. My last one hasn't even made it that good. Sails!
posted 11-24-12 07:00 PM EDT (US)     2 / 13  
Oh? Well why are you "helping" my topic? Nice of you though either way.
posted 11-25-12 07:51 AM EDT (US)     3 / 13  
I kinda like this board in a funny kinda way - I think I like the color scheme. Either way, any activity is good activity here. There's not exactly a lot going down.
posted 11-25-12 08:37 AM EDT (US)     4 / 13  
True, I wish I was around back in like 2003 or 2004, I hear that this was THE place to be for Empire Earth news, topics and chats, it was just filled, I mean, there are 291537 registered users! Man, what happened to this place?!
posted 11-25-12 11:23 PM EDT (US)     5 / 13  
people moved on, and with the Sierra servers and Sierra itself closing, the general public just left. i know how you feel boost. I owned EE since maybe 2004, but it took me a year or 2 to join EEH, by that time, the activity is down. if only game developers would revisit the golden age of RTS, and release some good titles (instead of the never-ending first-person shooters around!), we would thrive. personally, i am anticipating the release of 0 AD. The alpha releases are quite impressive.

My Profile in Empire Earth || Latest Submissions Two Flags: Battle for Africa ||Jun 2023
My Profile in Age of Kings || Latest Submission Shadows of Betrayal || August 2012
AOK Designer of the Year 2012
Core Team Member & Site Co-Administrator,Empire Creations
posted 11-26-12 10:58 AM EDT (US)     6 / 13  
Yeah, I didn't even get EE until back in 2008, and that was just lucky because a friend gave it to me for free, the gold edition. 0 AD? I gotta look that up, seems like it has potential if you like what you see!
posted 11-26-12 01:07 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13  
I've never actually played any EE games. Well, I played a mobile version of one of them but that's closest I've come.
posted 11-26-12 04:23 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13  
Really? Well if you like, I can send you mine, I have the Gold Edition which includes both EE and AoC
posted 11-27-12 08:48 AM EDT (US)     9 / 13  
It's a nice offer but I don't think I play games often enough to feel comfortable accepting. There's reasonably good odds that I'll only play it once and then not touch it again. It's not a reflection on the quality of the game - some of the greatest titles of them all have fallen to that fate when subjected to my poor judgement.

[This message has been edited by Felix36 (edited 11-27-2012 @ 08:48 AM).]

posted 11-27-12 12:06 PM EDT (US)     10 / 13  
Don't play game often enough? Well that is good though. The less you play games, the better in my opinion. Play it too often, and you become seriously addicted (like I) and start to degrade your health in various ways...
posted 11-28-12 11:22 AM EDT (US)     11 / 13  
Speaking of which, i got my glasses the moment i seriously started making scenarios for EE, so yeah, careful on being addicted.

My Profile in Empire Earth || Latest Submissions Two Flags: Battle for Africa ||Jun 2023
My Profile in Age of Kings || Latest Submission Shadows of Betrayal || August 2012
AOK Designer of the Year 2012
Core Team Member & Site Co-Administrator,Empire Creations
posted 11-28-12 01:42 PM EDT (US)     12 / 13  
If the eyes are something to worry over then I should be the first to go. I spend pretty much all of my non-social free time at a computer. They're so damn useful - that's the problem... they're an everything machine.
posted 11-28-12 02:52 PM EDT (US)     13 / 13  
@shieldwolf23: Oh, I may be lucky that I don't have any glasses yet, but they're coming, that's for sure!

@Felix36: DUDE, same here, I have ONE friend I can meet in person, the rest are all in a different country. This friend has had no time the past 3 weeks, so I wake up @ 6PM, then use the computer until 10AM the next morning, sleep, then start the whole thing over, that is how it has been the past 3 weeks! Well hey, I guess this is the punishment for living in this modern world if you don't get your addiction taken care of early enough...
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » Ace Combat 04: Shattered Skies/Distant Thunder (PS2)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames