EE Community Forum
Moderated by GoSailing

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Katy Perry
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 09-14-10 10:25 PM EDT (US)   
So, Katy Perry went to my high school. In fact, some of the younger teachers were in her grade and were friends with her back in the day. She ended up dropping out to pursue her singing career, but she's still been known for her love of the area. Indeed, the beauty of women in my home city was the inspiration for her incredibly irritating "California Gurlz" song. Now, with that backstory, I announce to you all that she just gave a free concert to my high school's students. She performed in our open Greek Theater and nobody was allowed to go other than students. So now my Facebook newsfeed is cluttered with people a year below me (Seniors now, juniors last year while I was a senior) bragging about a free concert. So now the question: what would you guys do if given a free concert by a massively famous singer? I've seen some people (not friends, thankfully) who apparently painted her names on their chests. Others, I was told, sat there and sneered and pretended to not think it was awesome. Still others probably freaked out like crazy fanboys. Where would you stand?

Also, this gives me an excuse to post the best parody video ever. Skip into 20 seconds to start it off, as the very beginning is stupid.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
Replies:
posted 09-21-10 00:29 AM EDT (US)     31 / 43  
If the Big Four had come to your high school, now that would have been something...

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 09-21-10 02:11 AM EDT (US)     32 / 43  
UCSB is hosting the NCAA final four matches this year. This is largely because UCSB has finally won wide respect in the sport and also because UCSB has one of the highest average attendance rates to soccer games in the country. Why, one might ask? Because SB is awesome.

"It seems to me the humour of Sails is so dry you could strike a match on it and it would be the humour that caught fire." - Friend of Old
posted 09-21-10 08:15 AM EDT (US)     33 / 43  
I think Nacht means, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Anthrax. In which case, I agree with him.

EE forever
posted 09-21-10 09:05 AM EDT (US)     34 / 43  
We miss you ABU.
. Whose we?
If the Big Four had come to your high school, now that would have been something...
Nacht!!!!!! Where did u disappear to man?

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)
posted 09-21-10 09:14 AM EDT (US)     35 / 43  
Everyone who used to play mafia with you earlier.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
posted 09-22-10 07:17 PM EDT (US)     36 / 43  
yep

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
posted 09-23-10 04:38 PM EDT (US)     37 / 43  
I miss you banned and your pe-

"Xeno is clearly the evil Chuck Norris reincarnate" - Major Helper
"Honestly, I thought Nick Clegg was a classmate of Dom's" - Mozzarella Man
"HIS POOR GRAMMAR MAKES SENSE NOW, HE IS AN ELEPHANT" - Ashrzr
"sometimes, I get that paranoid feeling that someone knows I'm watching them" - Rotaretilbo
"I have no intention of confirming or denying whether or not I have or do masturbate" - Rotaretilbo
posted 09-24-10 08:29 PM EDT (US)     38 / 43  
*Awkward silence*

posted 09-25-10 09:46 PM EDT (US)     39 / 43  
I think Nacht means, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and Anthrax. In which case, I agree with him.
Correct as always, good fellow.
Nacht!!!!!! Where did u disappear to man?
ZOMG HAI BANNED

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
posted 09-25-10 10:30 PM EDT (US)     40 / 43  
You may like them Arvy, especially if you like the theme of 21 Guns.
The songs of Blink 182 that I've listened to, I didn't like as much. I can try them again, though, since it's been a good while.
Whose we?
Me.

Also, I tried metal for a while earlier and didn't like it at all.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
posted 09-26-10 01:59 PM EDT (US)     41 / 43  
There's different kinds of metal, you can't lump it all into one. Most metal does suck, but there was a time when it was good.

EE forever
posted 09-26-10 02:17 PM EDT (US)     42 / 43  
Correct as always, good fellow.
that makes 3! amazing. bands. if. you. disagree. you. must. DIE!

and i prefer lesser known metal bands and am more punk / classic rock, ACDC! FTW!

"Xeno is clearly the evil Chuck Norris reincarnate" - Major Helper
"Honestly, I thought Nick Clegg was a classmate of Dom's" - Mozzarella Man
"HIS POOR GRAMMAR MAKES SENSE NOW, HE IS AN ELEPHANT" - Ashrzr
"sometimes, I get that paranoid feeling that someone knows I'm watching them" - Rotaretilbo
"I have no intention of confirming or denying whether or not I have or do masturbate" - Rotaretilbo
posted 09-26-10 07:21 PM EDT (US)     43 / 43  
That was an awesome spoof about Marx!
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Empire Earth Heaven » Forums » EE Community Forum » Katy Perry
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Empire Earth Heaven | HeavenGames