Is weird this guy wear a samurai armor when has chinese traditions on the original campaign... anyway, that guy was hard to work, few people imagine futuristic samurais with traditional focus. So I needed to imagine and expand the posibilities below the concept arts... and think on other videogames or something like. It was hard, and the model doesn´t help too much for make different units and sometimes looks ugly. Well the pack incluyed:
- Assassin (this one has 5 colors: white, blue, golden, a black-green and red).
- Chromed warrior (looks weird).
- Honorable Cyborg (is my favorite, I think this should be the best for use as default).
- Dark (it was my first work).
- Samurai Cyborg (he moves into the shadows).
- Samurai Vader (I´d love add Dart Vader, but I don´t know how he looks without the cloak, and looks weird using 2 swords, so I focused all my power on a concept art).
- Miyamoto Usagi (Hey, why not? :3 )
- Shao Kahn (for modders now we can make a mortal kombat game xD)
- Shredder (it comes with 2 skins: black and purple)
Most of thsoe looks weird with a lot of armor, but the problem is I cannot remove the armor of the arms because share the uv map texture with the legs, removing it using alphas may can cause a disaster on the model. So my apologies if some looks exagerated (more specific on the case of Shao Kahn and Shredder). But well, there is, I hope you like and now can have fun with one of the ugliest heroes of the game. I think I did justice for him. :v