12 skins for this medieval age unit, however the textures were made for even more early periods.
I enjoyed worked with this unit, is not hard to modding and I could made many variants and units from different periods of the history, the only ugly thing and is the point limit you for modding is the helmet, is too big and cannot be removed at least you want to see a hole on the head of the model.
Anyway, the pack contain the next units:
- Assyrian (for bronze age).
- Byzantine (it can work for dark age to medieval periods).
- Ghulam (is an Anatolian unit, perfect for turks).
- Hun (for dark age).
- Late Roman Cataphract (for dark age).
- Mongol (is a heavy cavalry "mangudai" unit, for medieval campaigns).
- Samurai (inspired on Nasu No Yoichi from Minamoto clan).
- Sassanid (heavy cavalry for dark age).
- Scythian (it can work for bronze and dark age periods).
- Sipahi (from M2TW).
- Skeleton (for fantasy maps, the bones looks creepy).
- Tibetan (for medieval and more late periods, it can work for China too).
I´d liked make more but I think there were good and enough variety of units. I hope you like it.