12 skins for this medieval age unit, however the textures were made for even more early periods.
I enjoyed worked with this unit, is not hard to modding and I could made many variants and units from different periods of the history, the only ugly thing and is the point limit you for modding is the helmet, is too big and cannot be removed at least you want to see a hole on the head of the model.
Anyway, the pack contain the next units:
- Assyrian (for bronze age).
- Byzantine (it can work for dark age to medieval periods).
- Ghulam (is an Anatolian unit, perfect for turks).
- Hun (for dark age).
- Late Roman Cataphract (for dark age).
- Mongol (is a heavy cavalry "mangudai" unit, for medieval campaigns).
- Samurai (inspired on Nasu No Yoichi from Minamoto clan).
- Sassanid (heavy cavalry for dark age).
- Scythian (it can work for bronze and dark age periods).
- Sipahi (from M2TW).
- Skeleton (for fantasy maps, the bones looks creepy).
- Tibetan (for medieval and more late periods, it can work for China too).
I´d liked make more but I think there were good and enough variety of units. I hope you like it.
Just reminded me to share. I love to work on scenario's in medieval periods. I find the available floor textures very limiting. I have found some but there is not too much choice. Would love to find some new ones, like for making cool castles or roads or wooden bridge.
Also the Elephant Archer I don't like to so much. The war elephant which I have is nice (don't remember who made it) but can also be improved upon.
Just sharing because I love your works and if you ever feel motivated to do any of these, then that would be most awesome :D
Atlas777 File Author
Posted on 06/28/19 @ 01:06 AM
Thank you. :)
Yeah floors are... limited. Actually I have a problem modding some of those textures: sparse grass, for some reason I cannot find the correct file for replane the actual one. Is annoying, I have cliffs, lava, space, water, almost everything is ready, except the sparse... and this broke me my texture pack. xD