The model is kind of ugly... and I never undestand why on the entire world the unit will use a morion helmet... on dark age, I mean, during the fall of Rome when it was used late for spaniards, italian and english people... weird.
So it was a problem because the damn helmet cannot be removed (at leas you want to see a hole on the head of the model), so I made some weird tricks with the alpha for try to convert the helmet into something... different. So sorry if looks weird the model or not looks correct the texture and those things, but is the limitation of the model inself.
Anyway, the pack contain:
- Chu Ko Nu (is chinese).
- Dark Age (6 skins, is for fall of Rome to Medieval).
- Lamellar Armored.
- Medieval Late Periods (3 skins).
- Militia (is a generic guy with light armor, perfect for a levy infantry on dark age and medieval times).
- Peasant (same like Militia but with even more light armor on some details... helmet more specific. :v)
- Spaniards (2 skins: one for the elite soldiers and other for conquistador).
- Teutonic Auxilliary.
And that´s all, let me know what do you think, I know will looks wrong but basically is for the helmet, that point ruined the unit for make different or interesting variants on the skins.