EE2, EE2X - Empire Earth II - Unofficial Patch 1.5 (2014)
Empire Earth II - Unofficial patch 1.5
Posted on 03/08/14 @ 07:32 PM (updated 08/05/14
Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy - Unofficial patch 1.5
To download Unofficial Patch 1.5 - please visit the Official Download Page:
Features & changes in Unofficial Version 1.5:
- Support for 42 screen resolutions, including 4K resolutions:
4096x2304, 3840x2160, 3200x1800, 2560x1440, 2048x1152, 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x720, 3840x2400, 2880x1800, 2560x1600, 2304x1440, 2048x1280, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1440x900, 1280x800, 1152x720, 3200x2400, 2560x1920, 2048x1536, 1856x1392, 1600x1200, 1440x1080, 1400x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1152x864, 1024x768, 2560x1700, 2160x1440, 1440x960, 1280x854, 1152x768, 2560x2048, 1800x1440, 1600x1024, 1600x768, 1280x768, 800x600.
- Includes all previous versions of EE2 (1.0-1.4), so it's not needed to install any older patch.
- It's possible to select a different text language for EE2 during installation.
- No CD/DVD is needed to start game. Players with all EE2 distributions are able to play together.
- The patch supports: Empire Earth II, and it's expansion pack: Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy.
- New launchers (EE2.exe, EE2X.exe), with features like:
* Support for Windows 8 / 8.1 by setting the right screen resolution in game,
* Auto-checking for Unofficial Version updates,
* EXEGenerator (used for generating the right file to support your screen resolution),
* Checksum in-RAM replacing system (so people with different executables are able to join each other in MP games),
* News messages (from the community life) which appear hardly ever,
* Statistics system, and many other features that help you solve game problems,
* The configuration file ("UnofficialVersionConfig.txt"), so you can customize your UP1.5 settings.
- Camera FIX ver. 3.0 (better zoom-out and zoom-in in game),
- Free Camera Mode, hotkey: CTRL+F, then keep CTRL pressed to change the camera settings.
- Full Screen Mode, hotkey: CTRL+ALT+H (right mouse click to show the cursor), hides User Interface.
- Debug Menu, hotkey: CTRL+O and Atmosphere Panel, hotkey: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+A - for modders.
- Built-in Music Player (EE2Amp), hotkey: CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F12 + 1 sample song.
- Better Night (Time of Day) - much darker, with a realistic Moon effect.
- Improved version of the "Flying Height Mod" (changed cruising height of all air units).
- Enabled some animations, for example rotation of windmills in workshops.
- Fixed the "non chimney smoke" graphics bug:
* The first smoke will appear after you start producting a unit for the first time.
- Many new sounds, some of them imported from the RGV1's EE4 Mod.
- Modified game sounds volumes to be more ear-friendly.
- Some new textures for epoch 15 buildings, imported from the Iwanicki's Realistic Mod.
- Alert siren when enemy is bombarding your city (requires warehouse).
- Much better nuclear explosion effects with camera shake.
- New units and buildings (many of them imported from the Iwanicki's Realistic Mod):
#FOR CITY BUILDING GAMES (it's recommended to use them in CB/RP games only):
- City Builder (can build ~47 buildings known from EE2/EE2X campaigns).
- Gardener (can plant tress, and build some other world objects [~36]).
- ZOO (can produce ~15 animals), new animals: Crocodile, Bear, Rhinoceros.
- Some other CB buildings: Supermarket (including new trading units), International Airport, Windmills.
- Some other CB units: Slave, Prisoner, Leaders (Dictator, President, Queen, Prince), Monacopter, etc.
#OTHER BUILDINGS AND UNITS:
- A new Missile Defense System:
* Radar - detects for incoming missiles and plays a loud alert siren when enemy's missile is launched,
* Anti-Missile Defense - launches an anti-missile from range: 45,
* Mobile Anti-Missiles Launcher,
- New Missile Launchers:
* Ballistic Missle Submarine,
* V2 Launcher, TBM Launcher (with a new missile explosion effect).
* Ballistic Missile Silo (bigger damage and explosion effects).
- Two new transport planes.
- Other buildings: Hospital, Ground Defense, Bomb Shelter, Windmill/Grain Elevator.
- Other units: Autobus, Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Truck, News Van, Hot Air Balloon, Harvester, Wheel Loader.
- Version 4.0 of "EE2 Windows 8 / 8.1 FIX by Dr.MonaLisa", however it's not longer needed.
- Fixed Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error.
- 130 maps, created by players since 2005.
- New Multiplayer Scenarios, created in 2013 by DomDom11/12 and Dr Mona Lisa.
- New resources option: "Super Deathmatch", with ~65 000 resources of every type.
- New maximum population options available in game: 2600, 3000, 3400, 3800, 4000, 6000, 8000, 10000:
* NOTE: The maximum pop for each player will remain 999 no matter how many players there are in game.
* You can build the "Tree of Life", or the "Tree of Death" to hack your population in game (very expensive).
* Hack trees are forbidden in Multiplayer games, except City Building games.
- More "Basic Starting Forces", citizen options available to select: 0, 1, 30, 50, 75, 100.
- Version 1.5 (2015) identification on Empire Earth II and Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy.
- "Pro Map Maker" by DomDom11/12 (modified tools sizes for easier map making).
- Restored the "return to base" button for aircraft units in EE2: AOS.
- Added 7 .fav files, with the most played multiplayer settings.
- AI players use only 3 buildings from UP1.5 (to prevent random game crashes).
If you need any help with the patch, please contact us here:
|Pages:  2 » Last » |
|Author||Comments & Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
it looks cool! im just downloading it, after i test it, i will tell you what i think about it! :)
there isn't much to say. it just makes EE2 a lot more fun to play, adds a lots of maps, and finnaly, wide screen mode.
i'm playing empire earth 4 mod. i'm wondering if i can't use your patch 1.4 in this mod? went searching a little bit and was able to download version 9.03 mod.
@Tomas352000, thank you for your rate.
@rabijakwob, yes, it should work fine. I used to play EE4 Mod with my patch. The newer versions of EE4 Mod will already have UP1.4 included (for now new versions are available only in Russian language version :( ).
In the original EE2 the Minotaur HERC had a better laser colour wise than the expansion wonder if you guys could restore it
also any plans to improve texture wise the game?
Can Ares unit in the original EE be remade and added or similar? and a Sniper unit
i really miss having that on ee2
And keep up the good work
[Edited on 08/07/14 @ 05:42 PM]
Hi Scorpiopt, thanks for your feedback.
"In the original EE2 the Minotaur HERC had a better laser colour wise than the expansion wonder if you guys could restore it"
Isn't it the same, just a different color? (yellow instead of red?). I'm not sure if this change would be accepted by the other players.
"also any plans to improve texture wise the game?"
For now I want to fix 1.5 units/buildings textures, but unfortunately I'm not going to do anything with the other textures. Reason: this game is not mod-friendly, any change may cause a crash (Unhandled Exception), so better to not touch something that works fine already. Maybe the other modders will do this in the future (I'll create a special ver. 1.5 launcher for the other EE2/EE2X mods to support more screen resolutions), but I won't do this, sorry.
"Can Ares unit in the original EE be remade and added or similar? and a Sniper unit"
I think "Sniper" unit is already in the iwanicki's Realistic Mod. Unfortunately it won't be added in Unofficial Patch 1.5. Reason: with unofficial patches I don't want to change the current gameplay, because people who play multiplayer don't like it. Actually some of them already dislike 1.5 for adding Missile Defense System and Missile Launchers :( So I give up with adding new units or anything.
With Unofficial Patch I focus more on the compatiblity (for example with 1.5 the game works fine on Windows 8 / 8.1).
I'm sorry if I disappointed you, I'm just not a typical, good modder.
@ Dr. MonaLisa
Hi, I'm new here. I got a major problem in EE2. Please I need your help. My problem is with the EE2 1.5 unofficial patch. Its not running on my pc after installing it on EE2 game directory. My email id is firstname.lastname@example.org please if you knock me on my email then I'll be able explain you more frequently. Please I need your help to sort out the problem.
Can somebody make a rails-building like street or path and a train-unit for Worldwar 1 Scenario?
@Makrele, too much modding... For sure it won't be done in Unofficial Patch updates, but maybe some other modders (for example: RGV1, iwanicki) are able to do it... However (from my experience) modding on roads/pathes is very hard and I have no idea how to make a single unit (train?) use it.
ok, thank you for your answer.
|Pages:  2 » Last » |